The Sample Sunday feature this week comes from erotica and erotic romance author Amelia James

Welcome to the blog Amelia,

 I understand you have a new release available August 15 and we have a super special preview of the book.

 
The Book:
His hand came off my neck, and he wrapped his arms around me, crushing me against him. I grabbed his hair and forced his mouth to mine, feeding the darkness possessing us…. Submission, yes! Not giving up control but having it taken from me. This… this was why I needed Alex. Will was too nice; he would never abuse me like this. But Alex…mmm…Alex had no such qualms. “What have you done to me?”

Talia indulges her sexual pleasures, turning her life into a twisted mess. Sleeping with Alex is dangerous and reckless. She craves that excitement. Loving Will is comforting and safe. She needs that stability. Why can’t she get everything she wants from one man?

Will has everything under control. Watching his girlfriend flirt with his best friend fuels his lust for her. He loves Talia; he trusts Alex. It’s all good as long as he makes the rules.

Alex doesn’t give a damn about rules. He knows how to play with fire without getting burned. It’s just sex with Talia. No emotions means no attachments. That’s one rule he won’t break.

Sometimes dirty little secrets are more dirty than secret….


Amelia: Thank you for inviting me to talk about my erotic short story collection, Her Twisted Pleasures. I am so excited that this book will soon be available.
I have brought along two of the characters today so that readers can get aquainted with them before they read the excerpts later in this post.

Please welcome,



Talia Stone
Talia is a paralegal, working in the same law firm with *Alex Sheridan. She's in a long-term relationship with Will Barnett, something new for her.

Amelia: Tell us why you chose your profession Talia?
Talia: I kinda ended up in it. I went to college and got an English degree, but I didn’t know what to do with it. I got a job as a secretary with a law firm, got trained as a paralegal and here I am. 

Amelia: Who was your first love?
Talia: Love? I’ve had a lot of lusty infatuations, but I never stuck around long enough for love until I met Will. He understands me. I love that.  

Amelia: How old were you when you lost your virginity? What was that like?
Talia: Too young. He wasn’t much older than me, so neither of us had any idea what we were doing. He said he did, but now I know he didn’t have a clue. He was the bad boy, and I couldn’t say no. Still can’t. *sigh*

Amelia: Have you ever cheated on a lover? Why/why not?
Talia: Isn’t that kinda personal? I’ve…been tempted. I love Will, but *Alex is such a bad boy. Not just bad…he’s evil. I want…but I can’t…. Damn it, why can’t I just say no? 

Amelia: Are you dominant or submissive? Would you ever switch?
Talia: I recently learned I like being submissive. I tried to be the dominant one, but he wouldn’t let me. *smile* But being submissive is not about weakness. The submissive has the real power because I can say no any time I want to. If I want to….

Amelia: What’s your secret talent?
Talia: I have mad computer skills. I could’ve been a hacker. Maybe I should be. Probably pays more.

Amelia: How do you deal with guilt?
Talia: What? Why would you ask me that?
Amelia: Will said you didn’t feel guilty about sleeping with him on your first date.
Talia: Oh. Okay. I love sex. There’s no need to feel guilty about that. And Will’s hot. I couldn’t let him get away without seeing him naked. Yum.


Readers  Let's hear from Will:
Will Barnett
Will is a vice cop. Originally from Texas, he transferred to Chicago over a year ago. He met Talia at his best friend's Super Bowl party. 

Welcome Will,
Amelia: Tell us why did you choose your profession?
Will: I’m a protector and a problem solver. The best way to use those two skills was to become a cop.

Amelia: Who was your first love Will?
Will: My high school sweetheart, Beth. It was love at first sight. 

Amelia: How old were you when you lost your virginity? What was that like?
Will: I was in high school. She was the class slut. I was interested in Beth, but we weren’t dating at the time. I had no experience with girls, so I thought I should get some practice. My first time was not great, but the second time, with Beth, was much better. 

Amelia: Tell us Will have you ever cheated on a lover? Why/why not?
Will: Cheating isn’t about sex. It’s the deception and violation of trust that destroys relationships. 

Amelia: Are you dominant or submissive? and Would you ever switch Will?
Will: Dominant but gentle. Never thought about being submissive. Could be fun, but nah, I’m not a p*ssy.

Amelia: What’s your secret talent?
Will: Don’t know if I have a secret talent, but I have a secret kink. If I told you, it wouldn’t be a secret. No, wait…talent. *grins* I can tie a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue. Talia loves that.

Amelia: What drew you to Talia?
Will: She’s bold. We had sex the same night we met and she never went through that ‘I can’t believe I put out on the first date’ BS. She gets bored easily, so keeping her interested is a challenge, but I love it. She’s a natural flirt so I let her tease my friend, *Alex. Very entertaining watching them go at it. *wink*
Amelia: Is that your secret kink?
Will: I’m not answering any more questions without my lawyer present.

Thank you Will and Talia but before you two leave us to read the excerpts from Her Twisted Pleasures tell us a little something about Alex*.

Will: I'll do it. 

Alex is a defense attorney with an impressive winning record. He grew up with me, and he works with Talia. Their law firm forbids employee relationships, but Alex doesn't care. I'll leave it that because the excerpts from the book say it all.
Enjoy. (Smiles and waves as Talia and he leave).



Excerpts: They are both from Her Twisted Pleasures' first story, 'A Good Slut'.

The following excerpt is rated PG-13

"How can you do this to me?" I moaned.
He just laughed.
"How can you do this to yourself?"

His hand slipped on the damp sheet and he sank deeper into me.
I was getting to him. "I know you want me. You haven't been able to keep your hands off me all day."
 He'd kept finding excuses to pull over and make out.
"How can you hold back now when all you want to do is make me scream?"

Something devious flashed in his dark blue eyes and he faked a yawn. "It's been a long day, and we have another long day ahead of us tomorrow. I'm pretty tired." He pulled out and rolled over, turning off the light. "Sweet dreams, darlin'."

"I don't think so." I threw my body against him, pushing him onto his back. I wriggled onto his lap, and smiled when his eyes rolled back in his head. "Now I'm in control."

He moaned and let me thrust down on him once, almost twice. 
"Not for long."
He flipped me on my back and I squealed. He spread my legs and rubbed up and down my pink flesh. When he slipped in, I wrapped my legs around his waist and tried to pull him in deeper, but he held my thighs apart and teased me with the tip again.
My body started to ache and burn. I needed more, and he knew it. I pinched my nipples with one hand, reaching down to stroke my button with the other.
He grabbed my hands and held them above my head. 
"Nope."
But my legs were free, and I tried to pull him in again.
"I gotta find something to tie you down with."



The following excerpt is rated R, NSFW, 18+, naughty naughty

"I had the weirdest dream." I snuggled closer to him, feeling his heart beat steady under my cheek.
His hand slipped between my thighs. I was still wet. "Was it about him?"
"Yes."
His heart beat faster against my side. "Be a good slut and tell me about it." He smiled. "Don't leave anything out."

The glimmer in his eyes made me wonder what he was hoping for. Alex had invaded my sleep before—even hotter than this one. Will liked hearing all the dirty details. Strange, but if it turned him on, what was the harm in telling him? Still, I never said Alex's name.

"I got up for a drink and he was in the kitchen."
"Were you naked?"
"Yes, but he wasn't. He pinned me against the wall and fucked me."
"Mmm... did you like fucking another guy?" The hand between my legs probed my wet flesh, and his fingers slipped inside me.
"Yeah." I smiled and sweat sprinkled my skin.

Will understood, like no one else ever had, my need for variety. I'd never been with anyone as long as I'd been with Will because... well, they soon bored me. He gave me free rein to flirt with anyone. I tried hard not to cross the line, but he never got mad, never showed any emotion at all.
Sometimes, he seemed to like it.

I dragged my mouth up his neck and flicked my tongue in his ear. "He made me come." I smiled on his hot skin, knowing my dream orgasms would make him hard.
He groaned and draped my thigh over his hips, grinding his cock against my mound. "How many times?"
"Um...." I stalled, teasing him. "Twice."
He kissed me, fucking my mouth with his tongue. "Was he fucking you both times?"
"No. The first time he was fingering my button."

His amused smile told me he liked my silly words for my girl parts.
 "And he fucked you after that?" He teased my pink flesh with his cock.

I gnawed my lip and buried my face against his shoulder, nipping it. "Yes."

"That's my girl." His cock slid inside me as his big hand cupped my ass and held my body against his.
My fingers tangled in Will's long hair and I kissed him, moaning into his mouth and trying not to remember how Alex's cock had felt in my dream. Would it feel that good in real life? No—don't go there.

Then I remembered something else—a new element in my dreams. What would Will think if he knew he was in it too?
 "You were watching us."

*********
 
Amelia James started reading steamy romance novels in junior high, but her mom took them away from her, so she started daydreaming instead. After she got married, she wrote some of her naughtier daydreams down and sent them to Playgirl magazine. Two of them got published.  She kept daydreaming and writing stories until her dirty stories turned into trashy books.
She lives in Colorado, but she’ll always be a loyal Wisconsin Cheesehead. When she’s not lusting after her next bad boy hero, she looks for inspiration in sci-fi and action movies, football players, bloodsucking lawyers, muscle cars, and kick-butt chicks.
Find Amelia online:
Trashy's Treasures Blog: http://trashystreasures.wordpress.com/


2 comments:

  1. Hi Elodie!

    Thank you so much for introducing Talia and Will. Release day is getting close and we're so excited!

    Amelia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a pleasure to have you back on the blog Amelia. Good luck with the book, we are waiting for the big day too :-)

      Delete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)