Sizzle sizzle, sexy #MWTease from Evernight Publishing, 'Executive Assistant Anthology' and an #NSFW post from The Only Way to Dance

This week #MWTease is from my story, The Only Way to Dance, in the Evernight Anthology, Executive Assistant.
Released this summer the anthology went straight into the Amazon top 100 bestsellers. 

Unleash your naughty side with Evernight’s Executive Assistant anthology…

These sizzling hot stories dare to explore the taboo world of office romance. From X-rated job interviews, controlling Doms, to the unprofessional use of office furniture—these twelves stories have it all.

Our bestselling authors are determined to make you squirm. You may never see the office the same way again! 


The Only Way to Dance: Elodie Parkes
Chrissie wins an interview with a prestigious advertising agency. Fate conspires to make the day difficult. The only bright spot, her meeting with the gorgeous Dylan Cross, but who is he, and will their steamy attraction to each other prevent her from having the job she so covets?


Read the tease: To set the scene, Chrissie my heroine has run from Dylan my hero but he's caught her and ordered her back into his office suite.

She heard the door close as she stared resolutely ahead at the huge window behind his desk. Then he picked her up. “Uh…” A little sound of amazement forced from her.
He carried her toward another half open door.
Shock stopped her from fighting.
Dylan kicked the door fully open and strode through.
Dismay filled Chrissie at the way her body betrayed her, molded to his chest, hands sliding around his shoulders. Her heart hammered. His masculinity surrounded her along with his arms and her pussy throbbed, wetting her panties over again. She wanted him so badly.
He put her down and closed the door behind them.
Chrissie looked around. They were in a bathroom. She tried to breathe normally.
Dylan’s eyes were dark as he turned to face her. He looked dangerous and so sexy her legs went like jelly.
He crushed her to his body, a hand under her ass, to bring her lower stomach hard against his erection. An arm around her, his hand circling the nape of her neck, fingers in her hair, he kissed her.
She felt devastated by his kiss.
His lips, soft, firm, lingering, his teeth, grazing her bottom lip, nibbling her top lip, tongue touching hers, sliding, searching.
He groaned as he drew back from the kiss.
“Don’t you dare run when I let go. Listen to what I have to tell you. I could take you now. Drag that pretty skirt around your waist, shred your panties, and fuck you with my fingers until you begged for my cock pounding in you. You know you want me. I can feel your nipples like pebbles against my chest through your shirt. You kissed me back hungrily. I bet you’re drenched between your legs. I missed you so much this week. I couldn’t think straight when I passed your office. I stood alongside your car last evening desperate to hear your voice, until I came to my senses, and left.”
He loosened his grip on her neck, slid his arm around her waist tenderly, but his other hand still kept her pressed deliciously against his hard cock, bulging in his suit pants.

Chrissie savored the feel of his cock against her. She felt heavy with sexual need. Her panties were drenched. This man had some kind of hold over her body. It just did what it wanted when he touched her. She gazed into his eyes and saw sincerity, tenderness, lust. His words sent spears of excitement through her swollen pussy. Her clit felt huge. Hope suddenly filled her heart. He’s telling the truth.
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014, Evernight Publishing All Rights Reserved
Buy the book and have a great week's sizzling...er...reading

HOP to the next Tease

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)