How #sexy can we get in seven sentences? #SexySnippets

From December Evernight Release, A Fairy Tale Romance


He recalled the words she’d said to him then, as he took his cock in his fist, and pumped.

She had said, “Fuck me. Fuck me hard. I want everything, your tongue, your fingers, and your cock in me. I want to suck you until you moan and your cum fills my mouth.”


Thorn groaned as his cock hardened and he whispered the words, “Fuck me.” He pictured licking the girl’s pussy, her legs wide apart as she lay in the grass and his stomach clenched. His orgasm teased at him and he leaned on the edge of the chest of drawers bent over with the urgent need to come as he built a rhythm.

Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 Evernight Publishing 2014 All Rights Reserved


HOP TO ANOTHER SNIPPET
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

4 comments:

  1. Hot and sexy, Elodie, and as ever the perfect picture to go with it. Fab snippet :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *fans self* Hot snippet, and yummy image. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)