#SexySnippets and Marissa has a meltdown #erotic #BDSM

Sexy Snippets are seven sentences, taken from a work in progress, or published book, brought to you every Sunday. http://thenuthousescribblers.blogspot.co.uk/p/sexy-snippets.html

#SexySnippets this week comes to your from 'Rescuing Cade' February 2015 release from Evernight Publishing

Read the seven sentences: 

“I want these off next time, but tonight I’ll settle for them pulled down your ass. Lift up for me.”
Cade gulped down his sudden wash of worry. He levered his ass up and she dragged the clothing down to reveal his cock standing erect and his stomach muscles clenched tight.
Marissa trailed her fingernails around on the tops of his thighs, then swept them up the hard column of his erection.

Cade’s breath left him and his balls lifted. He gazed into her eyes as she stroked his cock, and whispered, “That’s it, babe, sit still for me. Let me find out just how hard I can make you.”
Copyright Elodie Parkes 2014 Evernight Publishing All Rights Reserved
HOP to the next #sexysnippet
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

3 comments:

  1. Phew! *fans self* Scorching snippets, Elodie :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, girl. My cheeks are hot as I type. Fab snippet.

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)