Rescuing Cade has hit the shelves and we have the lovely Cade Cassidy on the blog today talking about his #BDSM experience


Welcome to the blog Cade. I understand you're the hero in the new release  'Rescuing Cade.'

That's right. Thank you for inviting me along to talk about the book.

It's erotic romance BDSM. Tell us about the story.

(Smiles) It's definitely erotic romance. There are loads of love scenes, but the BDSM is vanilla.  I'm asked along to a club by my friend Jack who is trying to cheer me up. That's in the book blurb. The Club (that's the name of the place) is a BDSM club and wow the first time I go there I'm reeling from the exotic surrounds. The air is laden with sex. I meet Marissa, the heroine in the story and a Mistress at The Club.

What's your preference Cade? You meet a Mistress and then what?

I can't really tell you that. I mean, your readers don't want spoilers, but I will say it all comes as a shock to me. I'm a down to earth sort of guy. I like to give my lady what she needs and wants. There'll always be a place for some fun in my relationships. 

Oh, come on. Have you been handcuffed? Blindfolded?

(He laughs and gazes at me with his gorgeous blue eyes then runs a hand through his dark hair, yikes he's very compelling)

Okay, you got me. Both. Then there's the feathers and beads stuff...

So, Cade, tell us something about Marissa.

She’s pretty, intelligent, lots of fun and best of all she’s mine. 

Okay let’s have some quick questions.
Do you have any tatoos?
I have one celtic design circling one bicep.
What’s your favorite, jeans, or a suit?
I wear suits and jeans. I don’t have a favorite because I have some cool suits for work and some great faded denims that I throw on when I’m not working. It took me a while to get those jeans just the way I like them, ripped and faded. Marissa especially likes the tear in the upper thigh part.
Do you ever go commando?
(He grins and his eyes twinkle)
Er, yes, sometimes in my favorite jeans, the ones I just described. Once in a suit when Marissa and I went to The Club to meet with friends there.
Do you like making love with the lights off or on?
Both, either, it depends … Marissa likes candlelight (He smiles)
Coffee or Cola?
Has to be coffee. Are you offering me a cup … I didn’t get breakfast …
One more question. Maybe it’s a moot point since you’ve mentioned The Club, but here is it. In bed, toys or no toys? (Okay, he’s laughing now.)

The answer’s the same as lights on or off, both depending on the situation. I seriously need coffee now.
BUY the Book
Hot new release from Evernight an erotic romance with a sprinkle of vanilla BDSM and HEA
Rescuing Cade,
Cade’s trying to get over a broken heart when his friend Jack takes him off to a nightclub, named only, The Club. Although at first Cade is shocked by the place he meets Marissa. It’s not long before he and Marissa get together, but under the pressure of expectations from, The Club, and Marissa’s fear of commitment, they’re both running in opposite directions.
Gorgeous Cade has touched Marissa’s heart in ways she doesn’t want to admit.
Lovely Marissa has lifted Cade’s sadness and opened his heart to love again.
The trouble is — someone has to give a little. Who’s it going to be?



1 comment:

  1. It's really nice to meet you, Cade. I look forward to reading your story.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)