Welcome to @MorticiaKnight as she releases, The Fear of Surrender, The Hampton Road Club series #NSFW excerpt

Thank you so much for having me here at your blog today Elodie! I’ll be sharing an exclusive naughty little excerpt from the newest release in my M/M BDSM series - The Hampton Road Club. The latest installment is The Fear of Surrender. Here’s the series blurb so you can get an idea of what it’s all about.
The Hampton Road Club Series
Welcome to the Hampton Road Club. It’s the 1920’s and men who enjoy Dominance and submission have to be very careful that their dark desires aren’t discovered. The exclusive and secret Hampton Road Club near Hollywood is one of many private homes around the world that offers facilities for those who practice sadism and masochism. Meet the men who search for love amongst the world of bondage, whips and chains. This is where a Master can find a submissive to cherish forever and a submissive can give himself to his Master for a lifetime of painful pleasure.


Blurb for The Fear of Surrender (The Hampton Road Club 3)

Master Thomas sees a submissive man aching for surrender if only Linus can be convinced not to fear The Hampton Road Club.

Linus never wants to return to Hampton Road after being attacked by a Master there. Even though he aches for the attention of Master Thomas  -the one who he’d originally wanted - he isn’t sure he can ever trust another Master not to abuse him again.

Thomas is furious with himself for not protecting the beautiful young submissive whose company he’d enjoyed on a few occasions. He’s relieved that there have been some recent changes to help protect the submissive men who offer themselves at the sadomasochism club. It’s about time to bring the club into the progressive age of the 1920’s. Now that the new rules are in place, perhaps he can woo Linus into giving him a chance.

As Thomas goes out of his way to be kind to him, Linus wonders if he’s misjudged the Master. He’s still not sure if there’s a future for them. What if he never wants to surrender to another man? When he allows Thomas to teach him the joys of Dominance and submission, Linus discovers that he not only wants to surrender, he wants to be claimed permanently. If only Thomas’ old life doesn’t come back to haunt them and destroy their chance of being together forever.

Excerpt from The Fear of Surrender (The Hampton Road Club 3):

“Are you sure you’re not mad at me for saying something to Sam about us? I mean because of, um, because of Evan talking to other people?”
Thomas loosened his hold then leaned back, their eyes meeting. “I’m not mad in the slightest. Aaron is my closest friend and he knows everything about me. But maybe as we start off together, I can promise to you that I won’t discuss anything specific about us with him unless we agree that it’s okay. If it would also make you feel better, it can be the same for you.”
“Keep things private?”
Thomas’ mouth quirked into a smile. “Yes, private. That sounds good. I’ve certainly experienced my share of troubles that came about when too much was said.”
Linus squirmed some more and Thomas groaned. “If you continue to do that, I’ll soon be taking you over the side of this table.”
“Oh. Sorry.”
Thomas lightly nipped the corner of his neck and Linus gasped. “This is going to be a gruesomely long day for me. I’m desperate to get you alone.” Thomas licked the spot he’d bitten, soothing it with his tongue. “Don’t think I can wait.”
Linus groaned when Thomas reached between them, cupping him between his legs, rubbing his thumb over the bulge in Linus’ denim.
“Thomas…” He clutched at Thomas’ shoulders.
“You don’t like this?” He continued to tease Linus through the fabric of his jeans.
“I-I love it, but…” Linus glanced over his shoulder, terrified someone would catch them.
“Ah, I see.” Thomas chuckled. “We should be quick then. I’ll no doubt have to run home and change…” Thomas peppered the side of his neck with soft kisses. “But I’m convinced it will be worth it.”
As Thomas distracted him with kisses, his heated breath fanning against Linus’ skin, Thomas’ stubble sensitizing his flesh even more, Thomas popped open the buttons of his pants. Air hit his erection as it was freed from the confines of his clothing and Thomas encircled it with his fist.
“Undo me.” Thomas’ words were a whisper against his ear. “Take my dick out so we can rub them together, give ourselves release.”
Linus moaned, his fear of being caught drowned out by his lust for Thomas. He nodded, lowering his hand, fumbling with the fastening of Thomas’ slacks. When his lover’s dick was exposed, he wrapped his fingers around it. Thomas let go of Linus’ shaft then gripped them both together, encouraging Linus to hold on to both of their cocks as well.
“Come on, sweetheart. With me, slide against me into our hands.”
Thomas thrust his hips, moving their erections together, their preliminary emissions easing the way. It was good. Much too good.
“Oh, God. Thomas I, um…”
“Yes. Me too.”
Thomas captured his mouth in a fierce kiss and Linus let go, his seed spilling over their joined fingers. Immediately, Thomas’ member pulsed in his hand and more spend shot out, coating them even more.
Thomas isn’t the only one who’ll need to change.
Their movements slowed, Linus’ dick jerking a couple more times as he rode out the last waves of his orgasm. Thomas broke the kiss, but kept his arms wrapped around Linus’ waist.
“So wonderful. You make me want to fuck all the time.”
Linus’ face heated at Thomas’ blatant words. It didn’t bother him—he loved that Thomas wanted him so much. He just wasn’t accustomed to being so free when speaking about such things.
With a sigh, Thomas leaned back again. “Do you have a handkerchief?”
Linus dug around in his pants, the angle awkward with them open and with him perched on Thomas’ lap. He found one then fished it from his pocket. Thomas had retrieved one too and they both managed to get themselves reasonably put back together.
Thomas kept Linus close as if he never wanted to let him go. “We should finish our discussion. I don’t want you fretting about anything. But if you ever feel as though you need to speak with someone else about what’s happening to you, I would like for you to at least come to me first.”
“I don’t think I could talk to anyone else about things like that. It was too stressful when I told Sam about going to the club tonight. I’m never sure what to say to people.”
“That will take time. The more you get to know your friends, the more comfortable you’ll be.”
“Okay.” He nodded. “So, um, when Sam asked me whether you were my Master now, I didn’t know what to say. Are you, I mean, am I…” He frowned, frustrated at how he always struggled with his words.
“If we’re ever in the general area when we’re at the club, you’ll wear a basic collar around your neck that lets the other Dominant men know you’re not available to them.” Thomas stroked his shoulders. It calmed him. “Right now, you’re not ready to decide if you want a Master. Any Master, not just me. That’s part of what we’ll be finding out together.”
Tears threatened. He knew Thomas was right, but he’d be so upset and sad if he lost Thomas because he didn’t want a Master. Linus lowered his head.
“Do you remember what I said before about how dominance can be expressed in many different ways?”
“Yes.” He leaned into his lover, inhaling his distinctively masculine scent tinged with the smell of sex.
“So can submission. Even if you never call me Master, I’ll still want you.” He pulled back then gazed directly into Linus’ eyes. “I’ll still love you.”
****
The Hampton Road Club series Buy Links:

Find Morticia at these links:
Facebook super secret ninja fan group with photos of hot men and other cool stuff: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1547571838832643/







1 comment:

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)