From WIP 'Leave me Breathless' #eroticromance #NSFW midweek tease #MWTease

#MWTease from June Evernight release
Leave me Breathless
18+ #NSFW

Dishy Seth Callahan relocates one of his business offices to a pretty Louisiana town. He’s lonely and discovers an emptiness inside him he just can’t fill … that is until he starts his house parties, where he fills the hollow with sultry encounters.

Four years later, his house parties attract lonely people looking for sensual comfort from far and wide. 

Rosanna Pyne arrives in town seeking solace after a bad relationship, and her neighbors take her to one of Seth’s parties.

Seth notices her right away. He approaches her, but Rosanna backs away from Seth’s steamy advances.

Seth falls into fantasizing in a most erotic way about the lovely Rosanna until one night she makes a move on him.

Rosanna is looking for someone to love her. Is there any chance it might be Seth?



 Teaser


Seth’s cock hadn’t shrunk much from having been so hard when he’d kissed Rosanna and he was painfully aware of this. His desire still pulsed in his balls. He clicked the glass of vodka down onto the low table by the couch and unzipped his pants. On nights when he attended his own club parties, he went commando, so now he accessed his slowly dwindling erection and stroked it back into a hard column. He ran his fingertips up and down, deliberately teasing himself. He lifted his ass and pulled his suit pants down so that he could access his balls and inner thighs. Seth took a drink of vodka. The glass cooled his fingers, and it was heaven when he traced a path around his sac and up his cock.

He thought about Rosanna. I’d like her to be here now bent over me, her mouth on my cock. She’d be naked and I’d wind her hair around my hand so that she couldn’t escape me. I’d drag her over my knee, and then with her breasts crushed against my cock, I’d slap her ass for teasing and then finger her cunt with my hand between her legs from the back so that her cream would run down my palm. My thumb would play at the ring of her tight little ass. She’d ask to be fuckedbeg for it, but I’d stop finger fucking her just as she was about to come. Mmm, yesI’d turn her over and lick her juices from my fingersmake her lick them toosuck on my finger, and she’d bite because she’s so sexy, so sexy. I’d kiss along her stomach to her shaved slit and tongue her clit until she grabbed my head and whimpered to come, but I still wouldn’t let her.

He grasped his leaking cock in his fist and pumped. He wouldn’t last long picturing Rosanna, her lips, her darkened green eyes. His balls lifted and he stopped pumping. His breath came in gasps and his stomach clenched.

Oh yes, my lovely little Rosanna. I’d tie her spread-eagled to my desk, and every hour I’d finger her, make her wet, slip a vibrator inside her on low so that she moaned with pleasure, but then I’d leave hertake the vibrator away, lap at her cunt, bite down each thigh, kiss her lipssweetness. She’d be so in need when I untied her in the dark of night, she’d melt into my arms. I’d kiss her as my fingers slipped in her wet pussy. I’d bite her bottom lip that begs to be sucked into my mouth.

He sheathed his cock in his fist again, and this time he didn’t stop pumping.

Copyright Elodie Parkes , Evernight Publishing, 2016, June release

5 comments:

  1. Nice tease, Elodie, and thanks for the yummy eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy hell that was hot! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phew! Where's my fan. Hot teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes you just have to take things in your own hands. LOL Thanks for sharing this great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew, that was one hot tease. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comment awaits moderation. Thank you :-)